Yaesu G-5500B Rotator Question

Just got around to testing out the new G-5500B rotator and may have found a
problem with the unit. I've noticed that the azimuth portion of the unit
seems to have a something loose inside but functions okay. It's isolated to
one area of the case and makes me think it may be part of the design but am
not sure. Can't tell what it is and wondered if anybody else had experienced
this?

Thanks,

73, de Ken, N2SMT