P29 on UO-14

Hello All.

Just a quick note to the P29 on UO-14 tonight (I think you post here).  Could
hear you 5x9 on UO-14, but apparently, you couldn't hear myself, or the VK1
calling you.

Just letting you know that you were being heard.  This bird works much like
SO-35, in that you'll hear yourself coming back down, if you're running full
duplex.

P.S.  The address you gave me bounced when I was trying to setup RS-13 skeds a
while back, so hoping you're on the list.

P.P.S.  If responding priately, please remove the [amsat-bb] from the subject
header, otherwise it'll appear in the list to me.

Tony

.. If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do ?