Re: S-Band test

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000 Mike73@aol.com responded to Bob's lack of UO-11 Sband
signal...

> Hi Bob,
> I tried this afternoon 03/04/00 @ 2000 UTC but heard nothing! ....
> Anyone else heard UO-11 2401.5 lately? I'll try again tomorrow.

I tried again today and this time listend on 2 meters.  There was NO ASCII
telemtry, but listening with 18 dB antenna gain, I was hearing some weak
continuous spurious signals with doppler on SSB mode that had the same AOS
and LOS and were on 145.825 more or less.  But nothing very strong at all.

ALso nothing on Sband still.  Something seems fishy..

de WB4APR