Re: S-Band test

bruninga@nadn.navy.mil writes:

> I finally got around to testing my system and heard nothing on UO-11 today
>  on 2401.5 +/- over 50 KHz.

Hi Bob,
I tried this afternoon 03/04/00 @ 2000 UTC but heard nothing!  I did a quick
receive test of my Drake with my trusty harmonic generator, a 1SS85 diode in
parallel with 10K fed with ~ 1 watt at 150.1, and heard the old 16th harmonic
fine so I'm pretty sure of no equipment malfunction here.

Anyone else heard UO-11 2401.5 lately? I'll try again tomorrow.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator