Re: SO-35 Parrot Mode

<< The Parrot Mode is simplex. Monitor 145.825 and you'll hear a single beep
 tone followed by 10 secs of silence. This is when SO-35 is in "record" mode
 and digitally stores what it hears for 10 secs. Immediately after this you
 will hear 2 beeps and SO-35 plays back what it captured in the previous 10
 secs. The cycle then repeats.

 It takes a little getting used to, but I did make 2 contacts. Have Fun!>>

I'm confused...is Parrot Mode there to allow all users to confirm that they
are indeed
hitting the satellite with an audio confirmation...actually allowing
"contacts" by many more people (with lower ERP) access?....

....or is it to be used as a simplex repeater which doesn't allow you to
monitor your "channel" before you use it...creating an even more chaotic FM
repeater situation?

I'm sorry I missed that pass..

Roger
WA1KAT