PSK Radio Interface for FT-736r ?

I have happily completed the FSK1200 and G3RUH inteface for the 736r,
and have been working the digisats for a week or so. I now want to get
PSK working.

Has anyone successfully made a sideband audio interface to the 736r? I
have tried both the Data In/Out port and the G3RUH port, and didn't get
a DCD on either. There must be a THIRD interface point for sideband.
Anybody got any ideas?

BTW, the AO-16 sig was S6-7,but still no DCD.

Regards,
Steve Diggs

PS: If your reply bounces to the From: address on this message, please
alternately respond to diggs@daugherty.com. Tks.