Re: ISS Call sign RZ3DZR

Arthur H Feller writes:

> Suggest reading the proceedings from the IARU meeting in
> San Diego for more on the subject of call signs.

Should also be in the write-up of the meeting in Britain (two days before
our Colloquium), think it was 1998 (maybe '97), I saw that on one of the
ISS web pages. I definitely remember discussion about a United Nations
callsign; depends on whether the IARU parties did anything about it.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188