S-Band test

My understanding is that there are 4 Sband sources on amateur satelites:

UO-11 2401.5     Always on?
AO-16 2401.143   ?
DO-17 2401.?     dead
UO-36 2401       Occassional tests?

I finally got around to testing my system and heard nothing on UO-11 today
on 2401.5 +/- over 50 KHz.

If anyone would care to confirm or deny that UO-11 is always ON, then Ill
go try again on the next opportunity...

My beamwidth is only .7 degrees so it takes a lot of searching, and I dont
want to wast time if there is no signal there...  Thanks

Bob