Sat. ops for Clipperton Is. DX-pedition

For those of you that are not aware of it, there is currently a DX-pedition
in progress to Clipperton Island which is located about 1000 miles south of
the tip of Baja California.  They are operating under the callsign FO0AAA.
Although I am not listed "officially" as a pilot station for that
expedition, I am working very closely with the US pilot station.  I am
dealing with issues that relate to satellite operations.  If you have any
issues to bring up, please feel free to E-Mail me at k6ccc@amsat.org

I would ask that a little patience be given the guys on the island.  They
had a hard disk crash on the only laptop that had satellite tracking
software on it so they lost their ability to do real-time tracking.  There
do have limited E-Mail type connectivity so I have taken pass prediction
data for AO-10, RS-12/13, UO-14, FO-20, AO-27, FO-29, and SO-35 and thinned
it out as much as possible to enable sending it via HF packet to them.  With
that data they should be able to manually point antennas somewhere in the
neighborhood of the satellites.  They are intending to operate as many
satellite stations as the can.  For you digital guys, sorry, they only have
analog capability with them.

73