Speaking of antennas...howbout a Lindenblad?

I've been reading from the ARRL Satellite Handbook about the Lindenblad
starting
on page 10-12.  It looks to me like this would be a very good downlink or even
uplink antenna for some of the LEOs and requires no rotor for direction.  Has
anyone
here had any experience with the Lindenblad?  I'm sure your stories would be
very
interesting.

73 - Steve
K5PK