Website vs software for travelers?

Hi all, another beginners question!

I travel a lot do to my job and teaching workshops.  I'm kinda new at this,
so bear with me.  :)))

Is there a website where I can go and check out satellite passes for cities I
am going to be in and get up to date information about passes, or is it
better for me to download a program, and if so, I assume I have to change
something to get the info for where I'm going to be at a given time.

The downside to that is if I don't have my computer with me, but do have
access to a clients computer, I could still check the website for wherever
I'm at.

Well, now, that was clear as mud, right?  ;))))

Thanks for any info, 73,
Rick N9GSU