RE: Antenna Restrictions in Texas

Have you kept the ARRL involved with this?  I am sure that it may
give them some ammunition in the struggle for better laws from
the FCC.  I have heard rumblings about a PRB-1 for restrictive
covenants in special areas.

Texas just passed a PRB-1 type law, and is now looking at making
that a blanket law for all deed restrictions.  Again, only rumblings here,
nothing firm that I know of.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

GUN CONTROL:  A government program which guarantees
criminals that potential victims are defenseless.