	From:  K1uxbMa@cs.com [SMTP:K1uxbMa@cs.com]
	Sent:  Wednesday, March 01, 2000 3:27 PM
	To:  amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
	Subject:  [amsat-bb] Re: True North vs Magnetic

	All;
	I'm using an old Army magnetic compass to take reading on the
antennas and
	setup the
	correct headings on the shack indicators. Most are probably familiar
with
	this compass
	,there are two partial lines on the face which indicate Magnetic and
True.
	Question is which is which ? Ture looks to be about 15 degrees east
of
	Magnetic.But this varies with
	location doesn't it ?  Any help appreciated. Tnx

	Nick_K1uxb@Amsat.Org
	AmSat M#22708  ARRL M#

	Save_Time Go_Online