Re: P3-D Launch

In message <B4E1E190.4218%jono@enteract.com>, Jon Ogden
<jono@enteract.com> writes
>on 2/29/00 6:18 PM, Bennie Hall at ben.hall@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
>> Good news! However everyone please note the line about possible
>> modifications to the manifest of Ariane 507.  Its time to clean the dust off
>> those satellite stations and bring them up to snuff. To all the Amsat crew
>> who have brought us to this point....well done and good luck...de Ben WY4D
>
>Dust off the satellite stations?
>
>Not to be insulting OM, but there are lots of good birds up there right now!
>
>73,
>
>Jon

Depends if you are interested in chasing LEO's around the sky, or like
using a flying repeater - which seems to being abused at the moment!

Personally I can't wait to try all my microwave gear on the new bird!

GD LK AO-??

73 Simon GM4PLM
       The contents of this message represent the personal opinion of the
author and are not representative of the RSGB or DUBUS unless otherwise stated.
    |       Simon Lewis GM4PLM     Editor - European Microwave News      |
    |       Radio Society of Great Britain Microwave Column Editor       |
    |                DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Editor                |
    | European Microwave News - Supporting Microwave Radio Across Europe |
    |    EMN Homepage - www.emn.org.uk      Email gm4plm@emn.org.uk      |
    |      RSGB Microwave Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/mwcol.htm     |
    |         RSGB Microwave Column Email uwave.radcom@rsgb.org.uk       |
    | DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/dubus.htm  |