Re: P3-D Launch

In message <B4E1E190.4218%jono@enteract.com>, Jon Ogden
<jono@enteract.com> writes
>on 2/29/00 6:18 PM, Bennie Hall at ben.hall@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>> Good news! However everyone please note the line about possible
>> modifications to the manifest of Ariane 507.  Its time to clean the dust off
>> those satellite stations and bring them up to snuff. To all the Amsat crew
>> who have brought us to this point....well done and good luck...de Ben WY4D
>Dust off the satellite stations?
>Not to be insulting OM, but there are lots of good birds up there right now!

Depends if you are interested in chasing LEO's around the sky, or like
using a flying repeater - which seems to being abused at the moment!

Personally I can't wait to try all my microwave gear on the new bird!

73 Simon GM4PLM
       The contents of this message represent the personal opinion of the
author and are not representative of the RSGB or DUBUS unless otherwise stated.
    |       Simon Lewis GM4PLM     Editor - European Microwave News      |
    |       Radio Society of Great Britain Microwave Column Editor       |
    |                DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Editor                |
    | European Microwave News - Supporting Microwave Radio Across Europe |
    |    EMN Homepage - www.emn.org.uk      Email gm4plm@emn.org.uk      |
    |      RSGB Microwave Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/mwcol.htm     |
    |         RSGB Microwave Column Email uwave.radcom@rsgb.org.uk       |
    | DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/dubus.htm  |