Re: Heavy Use of Birds

<TRUTH>
Naw, we all know that Morse Code is 1800's technology, if you do not
believe it, check your encyclopedia.

<SARCASM>
How about PSK up and down, it is the most efficient use of bandwidth, much
better than CW. And since it requires special equipment that is not easily
acquired, all the appliance ops and newbe's will never be able to use it!
</SARCASM>
  Hmmmm, Sounds familiar....
</TRUTH>

<OPINION>
I am very happy that the UO-14 op's found such a great use for their
satellites resources...

Great Job!
</OPINION>
Christopher Cox