Re: More Y2K problems

Beginning March 1, I believe the tracking programs will work OK after the
keps all have epoch dates after 2/29/00.  However those programs that
display the day of the week, i.e. Monday, Tuesday, etc., will be one day
off in this respect even though the date and tracking is OK.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org