From: Bruce Paige [mailto:kk5do@amsat.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 8:01 PM
To: David M. Tipton, PhD
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Antenna Restrictions in Texas

are you talking about a city ordinance or a deed restriction. they are not
the
same. the city ordinance you can probably get around. the deed restriction
is
a contract between you and the seller. if you want to get around that, you
go
to the home owners association and you ask for a variance.

the other thing that works real well is to erect a crank up tower. as it is
only
20 feet when down, you can then crank it up to 40/50 or whatever size you
purchase. as it is temporary when up, you meet the restrictions.

73...bruce