Re: Heavy Use of Birds

Ah, one channel of CW?  Good, one one contact will be made per pass
instead of 3-4.  And does anyone know for sure the "nocoders" are
the rude alligators on the sats?  Nah, its probably the "Extras" again..

Hhrumph..

Also, isn't heavy use of the birds desirable compared to
almost no use as reported on the RS and FO birds?

Fred W0FMS