Antenna Restrictions in Texas

Ok, this is a bit off topic, but I need some advice.

I am getting ready to relocate to Lewisville, TX and have run my head into a
brick wall on the height ordinances.  I for the life of me can't figure this
one out.  If I want to put a roof mounted structure up, it cannot exceed 15
Feet off of the top of the roof.  The highest that a house can be built is
35 feet.  (2 and 1/2 stories.)  This would give you 50 feet to the top of
the highest point of the antenna.  (From a fairness standpoint, I can
understand this.  However, from a practical standpoint, where the hell am I
gonna find a 2.5 story home?)

The other option I have is to put up a tower with a max height of 25 feet to
the top of the antenna.  Uhmm..  Yeah.. Sure..

My point is this...  Through PRB-1 and through the Texas law that was
enacted it stated the following:
the ordinance or order must: 1, reasonably accommodate amateur
communications;

I understand that a simple sat station antenna at 5 feet off the ground is
ok.  HOwever, I do tend to work some HF from time to time and would like to
be able to put up a tribander, etc.

Has anyone ever successfully challenged the actual limits of what
"Reasonable accomodation" are?  If I could have seperate towers for VHf and
HF, this might be a potential solution, however, you're only allowed to have
the one structure.  Not either or...

Thanks for your patience,
Dave, N8KXA

David M. Tipton, PhD