RS-13 to US West coast

Hello,

I am looking for a station from the US West coast
for a sked on RS-13.
Today the propagation was very good and I could hear
the satellite beacon when passing over US West coast
and mid West at 16:00 UTC and on the next pass at
17:57 UTC was also very good. On both orbits I could
hear my own CW signals on the downlink, the tone is
"auroral" but the signal strenght is good. At that time
the activity is probably low there because it is early
in the morning, but I hope somebody is able to be QRV.
I have worked W2KQ at 12:44 UTC today, also sub-horizon.
So it works.

Any skeds are welcome via e-mail.
During the orbits i am QRV on 29.463 in slow CW,
the signals are usualy distorted so don´t expect T-9.

73 !  Dan / OK1DIG ( JO60XJ )

ok1dig@iol.cz