Re: Leo's FM birds solution (an humble proposal)

Francisco:

		Your Idea is not a bad one. but how would you enforce the fee?  I don't
believe that a gentleman's agreement would work, after all human nature
dictates  that people will always try to get something for nothing.  I
actuality I feel this could make the problem worse.  Encourage the bad
operator, by making  him feel as though he was getting away with
something.
		Perhaps we could put some sort of access tone on the bird, then charge
a fee for  knowing what the tone is?  Of course the drawback there is
that a lot of the new equipment is able to read and display the ctcss
tone being used.   Oh well.  Education would seem to be a better
alternative to me.

                                                 "73"
                                                        John
                                                            Kg5za