UO-14 portable to portable

Hello all,

UO-14 is really a fantastic satellite for portable use!
I just made a QSO via UO-14 with EB4DKA/P. He's using 2 watts.
My equipment is a TH-28 handy, and a homemade dualband yagi.
3 elements for 2m, and 5 elements for 70cm, manual switched coax
relais. shaking arround with this antenna in my student room
where I am during the week.
Also made a QSO with DC8TS, who gave me 5/5.
Only it is too bad that there's too much activity in Europe. QRP
stations cannot fight against CQ-calling alligators :-(
Thanks to Chris G7UPN for giving us back this fantastic
satellite!

73 from ON1DLL/P Dirk
QTH Hasselt JO20RV