Re: Concise Guide to Working the Easy Sats - includes UO-14

Hi Zack,

At 08:12 AM 2/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
>On UO-14, is it acceptable to only work one or two prescheduled stations
>if you go to a semi-rare grid square, such as FN33 or FN51?--Zack W1VT

If you let them know where you are you may have people calling you
so they can get the grid.  It seems to me a quick exchange would take less time
than having them calling you over and over again during the whole pass.

In the next few weeks I will be in CM99, DM09,DN00,DN10,DN11,DN20,DN21
and DN30.  All of these are rare on satellite. I have put all on the
air before except DM09.  If  the majority wants to limit the number of QSO's I
should make on the birds from these grids I  would like to know how I should
choose who to work.

If you want to send me your suggestions I could make up a survey and see
which is the preferred method.

Randy N7SFI