More Y2K problems

Hello All,
          Thought  my troubles were over when I downloaded the Y2K patch
for the AWARD bios on my old 486 dx66 that I use for the Sats.
  It fixed the y 2000 problem but not the leap year. On booting up
tonight it came up with Wed March 1, I set the date back to Tues.Feb 29
2000 then rebooted but it went back  to Wed. March 1. 2000.  Anyone know
of a software "fix" for this?
--
                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
                            |  Email: hutchja@riverland.net.au  |
                            | or Email:   vk5zai@amsat.org      |
   PS.   Check out out the Riverland Radio Clubs Web page
at...
             http://www.riverland.net.au/~rrc/