Re: UO-14, FM birds and Operating Courtesy

Hello Bruce.

28 Feb 00 21:42, you wrote to Tony Langdon:

 >> I goofed, the proper url is
 >> http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/satiquette.html
 BP>
 BP> in the arrl audio news satellite report that i do each week, i am
 BP> going to pick some of these items out and discuss them. i am then
 BP> planning on giving the url where the entire document can be found.
 BP>
 BP> is that okay?

Yes, feel free to do this.  I put the page up as a public service, so any
publicity is a good thing (provided the usual acknowledgements and attributions
are given :) ).

Oh, would I be able to get a copy of the audio when you've done it?

Tony

.. "640K ought to be enough for anybody."-Bill Gates