Re: UO-14 in SE Asia

"Scott E. Olitsky" wrote:

> Can anyone tell me about activity of UO-14 in South East Asia and Australia?
> I will be in traveling in that part of the world next week
>
> Scott
>
> AC3A

Hello Scott,
           Yes UO-14 is strong over Aust. but when it gets over
Indonesia
it is full of QRM, I believe that 2 m. is used by anyone over in that
country and they do not follow the band plan, bit of a pity really.
  Will you be coming to Aust ?
--
                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
                            |  Email: hutchja@riverland.net.au  |
                            | or Email:   vk5zai@amsat.org      |
   PS.   Check out out the Riverland Radio Clubs Web page
at...
             http://www.riverland.net.au/~rrc/