Re: Winning practices for the Easy Sats, (no whiners)

In a message dated 2/28/00 9:00:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, kf4fdj@amsat.org
writes:

<< An excellent web site, maintained by Jerry, K5OE, is:

          http://hometown.aol.com/k5oe

 Jerry has designed and documented some very nice antennas, capable of
 working the LEOs.  Most of his projects can be built for low cost, using
 materials from a home improvement store. >>

Excellent site, Ramsey Has a preamp kit for $17.00,which jerry shows on an
arrow w/duplexer. I have M2's same,so I'll make handle and get the kit. Tnx
Mike.

Nick_K1uxb@Amsat.Org
AmSat M#22708  ARRL M#

Save_Time Go_Online