Re: UO-14 Transatlantic

Mike73@aol.com wrote:

> Had a nice roundtable with CT1EAT, G1OCN and VE2VB on the 2350 UTC pass of
> UO-14 over the Atlantic. No one else was on! It was at a very low elevation
> of <3 degrees, but signals were very good despite a bit of fading.
> One real nice thing about having UO-14 around at night will be the ability to
> do satellite presentations for local club meetings and have something easy to
> listen to. It will certainly make my presentations much more fun

Here, here...  I do agree, the local club has ask me to do the same thing... why?
i don't know.. but they have heard me on the birds???
gads if they can hear them why not work them???

Jim Hertel,  n6kmr
Stanara@wac.com   ...Personal
n6kmr@modesto.n6kmr.ampr.org  ...Ham radio
n6kmr@n6kmr.#ncca.ca.us.noam  ...Packet Radio