Datacomms on P3D

Hi,

I'm putting together a presentation to a local club about Phase 3D.
Datacomms isn't an area which I am cureently proficient.

I'm also a little confused about the datacomms bandplan for P3D which shows
an Anologue type allocation that is not specifically channelised.

Can someone give me some hints as to the type of Datacomms that P3D will be
used for. My guess is that it will be predominantly BBS and possibly CHAT,
but probably not Store and Forward. How will it all hang together and what
encoding and modulation techniques will be used for communication, FSK, BPSK
QPSK???

Thanks

Martyn