Re: MIR QSL cards

In a message dated 2/28/00 9:19:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
darren.rainer@eyretel.com writes:

<< Has anyone received a QSL card for working John on the last MIR mission.
 73s
 Darren Rainer G4VTQ

Hey Darren,

It's funny you should ask, I just brought up the subject myself a couple of
days ago.
I did receive a reply from an individual that appears to be involved in the
QSL
process.  He said yesterday that the delivery process had been slowed some
because of a printing problem.  So I told him thanks and that some news was
good
news I suppose.  I just had not seen or heard a thing from anyone for so long
since
the last QSLing stations had there calls posted on the French web site that I
figured
someone needed to make an inquiry on the matter.  It may be a little while
longer
before we see a QSL but I don't think all is yet lost here, as is the case
with the
Russian RS-17 Sputnik SWL  QSL.  I think we all got to eat that one I'm
afraid.

73 - Steve
K5PK