Re: MIR QSL cards

Hi all:

We had a minor typographical error on the text on the card.
The process of getting the faxes exchanged between here and moscow etc.
has taken longer than expected.
The typo  has been fix and the new text has been fax again for review
and approval.
Sorry for the delay but we want to make sure the spelling and different
languages are
correct.

Miles