Re: uo-14 courtesy

In a message dated 2/28/00 6:29:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, Mike73 writes:

<< One other thing to consider is I believe we tend to over estimate the
penetration of the AMSAT-BB. I think there are quite a few FM bird ops who
aren't subscribed here. Getting the word out may take a bit of doing. Even
so, I'm willing to try it. >>

Hello Mike,

Trust me they are there and for those that aren't, they've got friends that
are. So
such plans will certainly make it through the grapevine.  Besides AMSAT
Journal,
QST or 73 are also very good tools for the dissemination of procedural
information.

73 - Steve
K5PK