Need KLM antenna information

Hello,
I've got the antenna portion of the old ORBCOMM ground station in Boulder
Co. A whole bunch of free stuff for taking the tower down. There are 4
antennas that I'm wondering if I can make use of in a home amateur satellite
station. They are:

1.	KLM cp yagi, 7 elements,  used at 149MHz
2.	KLM cp yagi, 6 elements, used at 137.6MHz
3.	2ea linear yagis, 25 elements each, used at 423 MHz

Does anyone know how I can find a manual or more information on these? I'm
wondering If they have enough bandwidth to operate at 145MHz and 435MHz. I'm
guessing the 137MHz unit was a custom built by KLM for Orbital sciences, but
not sure. What about the others?

Thanks,
Dave
K0QE