UO14

Hi Gang
Just worked UO14 and made my first Qso across the pond on this 'bird
The midday passes(utc) gives the best coverage on this bird Stateside.
I guess most of you are still in bed at that time....I will continue to call
Stateside around 13.30hz(utc) the rest of this week.
My thanks to VE2VB for the Qso and my apoligies for the finger trouble at my
end(I had problems with my uplink and it took me a while to realise that I
had my masthead preamp switched on Unfortunatly I have trouble with the
third harmonic on 2mtr)....Must get the filter built Hi!

73's
Malc  G7NFO

Oh to be young again!