Re: UO-14, FM birds and Operating Courtesy

Hello VK5ZAI.

I goofed, the proper url is http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/satiquette.html

You may be interested in http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/sat.html

 VZ>           I seen to be having trouble connecting to your server. Has
 VZ> it been down or is the address correct ? Will have to try the RS sats
 VZ> as you  suggest, I haven't worked them for some years now. Time is a
 VZ> little short at the moment, I am on the I/T beta test team which is
 VZ> taking up a bit of time, plus I am doing course at TAFE as well as
 VZ> work. The  pressure should be off in a couple of months. All the best.
 VZ> --

OK, when you're ready, drop me an email, and we can make a sked for RS-13.

It's a pity the linear birds aren't used more often here. :-(

Tony