(Fwd) Re: poor operating practice

okay, finally received a message from kd7gmk. i gave him some pointers
that might help.
73...bruce

From:           	luisem@primenet.com
Date sent:      	Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:16:12 -0700
To:             	kk5do@amsat.org
Subject:        	Re: poor operating practice

Bruce,
I am sorry about the faux pas, I had no idea I was actually reaching the
satellite. I assumed I would hear it if I did. I was listening on
435.070 (using a Drake TR270). My apologies. I will not try that again
until I figure out what the problem was. Thanks for letting me know.
Luis

Houston, Texas                                or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz