Re: uo-14 courtesy

In a message dated 2/27/00 4:57:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, kk5do@AMSAT.Org
writes:

<< it might even be a neat idea to have a pass designated every now and then
 for qrp only. i don't know how to coordinate that and schedule it. just a
 thought. >>

Amen Bruce, this is something along the lines of what I hoped would come to
pass as standard practice and I believe the BB is about the best means
available
to coordinate this effort since so many that are reading this are the vary
people who
are also quite active on the birds in question.

K5PK