Re: UO-14 and Satellite Hogs

on 2/27/00 8:36 AM, RogerKola@aol.com at RogerKola@aol.com wrote:

> Every one who has made 5 or more total contacts on this crowded satellite
> raise your hand!

Or how about the guys who always work each other on EVERY pass.  The only
things they say are their grid (which they already have since they talk to
each other 6 times a day or so) and "Hello.  Sounding good."

If that was the bulk of my ham radio hobby, I'd need to be checked into a
mental institution.

73,

Jon
KE9NA