Re: UO-14, FM birds and Operating Courtesy

<< No bickering intended here, Tim.  This is fun and I do like it.. I like
 working pile ups on satellites too..
 my intent was to associate that I was just as aggressive as the other
 fella.  If any one has taken my post the wrong way, my apologies to that
 induvidual.
 This is suppose to be a hobby, If you can't work a pile up then, there's
 some thing wrong... >>

But a pile up contiunes for you until you work the station....then you are
"in the log"
I only suggest the same situation here...once you are in the log...let tthe
others work the pileup...

Roger
WA1KAT@amsat.org