Re: Winning practices for the Easy Sats, (no whiners)

Mike,
	Thanks for your timely advise.  Having just finished six month of
articles on operating practices and procedures for the local club news
letter,  let me add my voice and also stress the importance of listening.
 One needs to know and understand the environment he or she is or will
attempt to operate in.  If everyone  would do this we wouldn't have the
problems that currently exist.
	As for the "pileup's" that seem to occur on the fm birds.  If that sort
of thing were to occur on a repeater,  those involved would be quietly
corrected or no-one would talk to them until they mended their ways.
                                                 "73"
                                                        John
                                                            Kg5za
In The Twinkling of a star