CQ AO-10 de MANILA

dear fellow hams,
was finally able to fix my satellite tracking software via a download from
the web.

i shall be working ao-10 on the following days

11 mar   1100 to 1200z   (no sun)
12 mar   1000 to 1100z   (no sun)

18 mar 0500 to 0600z   (with sun)
19 mar  0400 to  0500z   (with sun)

to my mind, DU1EV is the only du1 station active on AO-10.  i am
encouraging several du stations to go on satellite and hopefully they will
be able to set up  by this year.

there is no band plan in the philippines, as such, there is a lot of
interference from local stations.

all the best and i hope to work the americas on ao-10.
73,
eddie
EDUARDO VICTOR J. VALDEZ, ESQ.   (EDDIE)

P.O. BOX 169
U.P. DILIMAN POST OFFICE
1144 QUEZON CITY
PHILIPPINES

DU1EV
N1WLV

telphone: + 63. 917. 906. 89. 85

grid locator: PK04mo   IOTA OC-042  CQ ZONE 27

"EVER TO EXCEL."