K7RR

Cliff, from the number of replies I have received about you, all I can say
is to get a life.  I have no room for a bitter old man with nothing to
look forward to except bad-mouthing people.  Don't bother to reply.
I have set a filter to delete any text containing k7rr regardless.

Hang on, your meager pension will be there in a few days, you can
go out again.