10 mtr FM encroachment on satellite sub-band

Howdy:
Even if you don't work RS-15, can you please check 29.370 periodically,
and politely inform any terrestrial occupants about the need to repect
band plans? The encroachers have to be local to one of us! I only heard
1 call in the 2 hours I monitored (Riley, you listening?), a KB1, but
I'm sure there are other areas represented.
Those of you who do work RS15 know that signals are p-weak at best. All
it takes is 1 fm'er to pretty much fill the passband.
Thanks & 73
John
PS Anybody know if there is a 10 mtr fm reflector I can whine on?
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client
-- Arachne V1.60;b1, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/