VK5MIR qsl

Hi

A couple months ago someone posted an email where
it was mentioned a VK5 station who was "qsling" VK5MIR qso's.
Well, I've sent this VK5 station my request, but so far I had no reply.
I would like to check if he (at least) got my card,
but I can't remeber the full call, nor I can remember where I wrote
that information  (I'm getting old :)
So, can anyone please pass me the info again?
Many thanks in advance.

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT