Success!!!

I have tried AO-27, and SO-35 several times.  I heard my
downlink once on SO-35, but got clobbered before I got
a contact.  It was different today.

I was reading about UO-14 in the ARRL bulletin, and decided
to pull it up on NOVA.  It was right overhead.  PANIC!!!

Get the freqs right, give a call.  It works...  Try a contact,
success with K6YK.  (Thanks)  Another station called me,
but I didn't get it all.  Since I do not want to be one of
the good old boy hogs, I let it go.  If you need DM61, I
will be back.

Antennae are almost finished on the roof, my 3KW ERP
system is almost complete.  (Yes, it will run reduced
power!!!)

Thanks K6YK, my first real FM contact.  Thanks to the
other users for letting us get through.

Y-all have a great day.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

GUN CONTROL:  A government program which guarantees
criminals that potential victims are defenseless.