Re: uo-14

Hi Greg
Heard you fine on Uo-14 very nice bird and I jumped in at that moment also.
I'm using a thd7 ht into a yagi. Good Idea to ask all to stand by for QRP
stations
perhaps ,with the fast pace , on this bird we might announce that we stand by
for"new" stations who might be trying to get their first contact. I plan to
make 2 or 3 contacts per pass and then stand down so others can get a chance
also.
Everone I hear is polite and gives everyone else a chance. I heard these
stations on the last pass.
N7SFI
XE2YVW
W7JPI
WA5VKS
WA2HKS
VE6SAC
KF4CJ
WA6VKN
KB5RW
N0VHE
KC7QSS
KK5DO
W6ABX
KD9KC
W5AOB
N2YQP
All stations were polite and all made many contacts. This bird is getting a
lot of good use.
73 KB0VBZ
Rick Dm79

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio satellites uo-22,ko-23,ko-25,t0-31, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (110 characters max)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net