Re: UO-14, FM birds and Operating Courtesy

In a message dated 2/27/00 12:40:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tlang@freeway.apana.org.au writes:

<< << http://www.qsl/net/vk3jed/satiquette.html

  Tony >>>

 Thanks Tony,  I'll have to check it out.  Not that I need it, cause
 I'm satisfied with one or two contacts unlike the many that are hell
 bent for leather on every pass and behave like everyday is a
 contest...73 Steve

 OK, let me know what you think.

 Tony

Yea Tony, I looked at the site with your satellite etiquette section and it
is a good
read.  I also listened to your .WAV file of an FM bird pass over your
country, and I
must say you fellers' sound much more like the definition of a civilized
culture.
Thanks for your reply.

73 - Steve
K5PK