Re: QSLs for QSOs with J.P on Mir...Did you get yourstoday?

In a message dated 2/27/00 5:20:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ruygh@attglobal.net writes:

<< Hello,

 the QSL are on the way, but we got a small problem with the printer
 (something wrong with the picture definition or so).

 YOU WILL GET YOUR QSL !, and sooner than latter.

 Bye >>

Oh, very good. This is the reply I was hoping to receive before.  Thanks,
some news
is always better than no news....73