Re: UO-14 and Satellite Hogs

<< Subj:     Re: [amsat-bb] UO-14 and Satellite Hogs
 Date:  00-02-27 11:17:03 EST
 From:  wl7bqm@gci.net (Mike West)
 To:    RogerKola@aol.com

 Roger,

 I don't get it, What's your point???

 mike>>

The point is that the people who are "hogging" the use of the satellite and
not allowing others to make their first or second initial contacts.....don't
seem to know or recognize who they are....

So I created a simple self test....mind you it might be flawed...but if you
raised your hand you might want to look at your Satellite activity...

Sunday morning's 11am east coast pass was an example....now we all know where
Buffalo is...we were reminded MANY times

73 and GL to those who didn't raise their hands

Roger

WA1KAT

Rogerkola@aol.com
WA1KAT@amsat.org