PJ8

Two Vermont hams, Bob N1MEZ and Loyd W1CX have recently departed for Sint
Maarten, PJ8. They will be on the island vacationing for the next two weeks.
They were planning on being on HF only, but I persuaded them to try satellite
as well. They have a tripod mounted Arrow antenna and a pair of HT's with
receive preamp and very small brick with them and will attempt to operate
AO-27 and possibly UO-14. You may also listen for them on RS-13 (SSB) and
RS-15 (CW)

We predicted the grid as FK88 before they left, but they will verify this via
GPS when they arrive. The callsign will be PJ8/N1MEZ. They will be on
sporadically the first week and more regularly the second week.

Please be patient with them as they are new to satellite operation. They are
both excellent operators and have equipment that should make working them
quite easy. Good Luck!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649